SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR THE DIALOGUE FOR REGIONAL SECURITY&SCIENCE BLOG
The DIALOGUE FOR REGIONAL SECURITY&SCIENCE
(hereinafter referred to as “Publisher”) accepts analyses in the range of 3000-10.000 characters in the following topics:
The Dialogue for Regional Security&Science
is primarily an internationally focused blog site. We publish manuscripts that focus on global or regional phenomena and events, while at the same time leaving place for the Hungarian national policy and the comparative analysis of Hungary.
We accept articles related to the following categories:
- Security and Defence Policy;
- Geopolitics and geoeconomics;
- Regional Studies;
- European Affairs;
- Hungarian National and Foreign Policy;
- International Relations;
- International Law;
- The language of the manuscript is English.
- To avoid duplication we publish only the author’s/co-author’s own intellectual product, articles not yet published elsewhere under the same format.
- Submitted material should be in MS Word docx format, with the name of the author (e.g. “XY_manuscript”).
- Please do not use page breaks, headings, indentation, tabs, small- and large-caps.
- Please use Internet hyperlinks wherever it is possible to mark the references.
- When preparing your manuscript, please adhere to the 3,000-10,000 character limit (with spaces)
- If the subject matter of the manuscript justifies exceeding the length limit, the manuscript will be included in the same way.
- Please submit your manuscript in Times New Roman, font size 12, single-spaced and numbered pages.
- For figures and tables, please indicate the title, and the source.
- Manuscripts should follow the structure below:
|Structure of the manuscript
|The beginning of the manuscript
||Name of the Author(s)
||Please include a brief introduction of your professional career and a good quality photo, which can appear on the website.
|Title of the manuscript
||The presentation of the topic, the methodology, the
hypothesis and the structure of the study
||The conclusions and the summary
|The end of the manuscript
||Reference List (if needed)
||For formal requirements see “References”.
- Please indicate references in the text in the form of Internet hyperlinks or in a Reference list at the end of the manuscript if hyperlink is not an option.
- Only use references that are indicated in the text.
THE PROCESS OF MANUSCRIPT EVALUATION AND PUBLICATION
- Please send the manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org in an editable Word document
- Please attach a short bio about your professional career and a good quality photo.
- Please include the link to your LinkedIn profile, if possible.
- The quality of the manuscript will be assessed as a result of proofreading for form and content.
- Based on the result of proofreading, the manuscript may be published with minor changes, or may be rejected.
- The editorial opinion will be sent to the Author(s) by e-mail.
- If the manuscript meets the content and format requirements, it will be published within two weeks of receipt.
- The manuscript will first appear on the Publisher’s website (security-science.org)
- The Dialogue for Regional Security&Science provides free publication opportunities for the Author(s), i.e. no submission fee, no editorial processing fee, no article processing fee, and page charges.
- The Author(s) will not receive any remuneration for the submitted and published manuscripts.
- The copyright of the publications in the Dialogue for Regional Security&Science blog belongs to the Author(s).
- The publication may be used in other forms by the Author(s).
- Publications and research results published in the Dialogue for Regional Security&Science blog may be freely used, provided that the source work is properly referenced.
Submission Guidelines updated on the 26th May 2022.